A virtual or on-site consultation is the first step to organizing with intention. It’s also the opportunity to get to know each other, and decide if Ever So Neat is a good fit. We will discuss your current situation, identify your goals, and complete a tour of your home or office.
Based on this analysis, I will provide a Plan of Action, which will include:
1. Summary of our meeting
2. Outline of projects
3. Step by step tasks
4. Potential solutions
5. Product suggestions
From here, you can decide what to tackle on your own, and where you’d like my help.
No matter the project, my process is simple:
I’ll create a customized solution for a particular area/category, and facilitate the process. Each session comes with complimentary coaching – customized guidance on how to maintain your organized space.
If life has gotten in the way of organizing, I can help you complete specific projects and move forward.
Sourcing organizing products can be time-consuming and intimidating.
Let Ever So Neat take care of the details:
1. Taking measurements and inventory
2. Shopping for the materials needed
3. Completing returns or exchanges
Budget and products are discussed before time of purchase, in order to ensure your complete satisfaction. *Cost of products not included.
The ESN Membership was designed to help you maintain long term success by providing accountability and financial savings on all ESN services.
The annual membership includes:
1. Initial Consultation
2. 10% off all ESN services
3. Waived shopping fees
4. Monthly phone call assessments
5. Unlimited access to ESN by email
In addition to completing multiple projects, I will also help shift your mindset and habits around organizing. The ESN Membership allows us to work together on a long-term basis so that it’s more than a temporary fix. Organizing will become a lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you work with me:
- Thorough analysis of your situation
- Tailored solutions for your particular needs
- Inventory lists of your belongings
- Physical sorting of items
- Guidance throughout the editing process
- Simple systems to get you more organized
- Planning and execution of space optimization
- Follow up to ensure continuous improvement